I ride for my mother.
I ride for my friend.
I ride for myself.
I ride for mental health.
Many people ride for the enjoyment, competition, and physical challenge, but the real reward comes from knowing that every kilometer you ride and every dollar we raise brings us that much closer to breaking the stigma that affects over 6 million Canadians each year.
Did you know?
- 1 in 10 Canadians will suffer from a mental illness in their lifetime.
- 1 in 7 Canadian women experience depression in their lifetime.
- About 1 in 8 Canadians experience a mood disorder like depression in their lifetime.
- 1 in 25 Canadians experienced a substance use disorder this year.
- 1 in 9 Canadians ages 15 and over sought help for a mental health concern this year.
- About 1.2 million Canadian children and youth experience a mental illness, but less than 20% receive help.
Join the ride to help show that you care about mental health and to help people in your community get the best possible care and support in their recovery from mental illness. Ride Don’t Hide raises awareness and funds that make a significant impact in your community.